Available on Amazon
Whether you’re early in your career or an old pro, Secrets of the Softer Side of Selling authors Don and Lois Crawford show you how to achieve your goals—even if you never believed it was possible. If you’re new to sales, or you own a business and have finally figured out that your job title really includes “sales director” or “sales rep,” this book could be the flat-out best book you’ll ever read.
Secrets of the Softer Side of Selling is laid out in easy-to-read chapters. Each chapter has an exercise section to help you practice the skill or technique. There are proven self-evaluation drills that challenge you to increase your strengths and overcome your weaknesses.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The “secret” six-step sales process
- Simple ways to build rapport
- How to discover the prospect’s budget
- Simple buyer behaviors to watch for
- When to make a sales presentation
- When to stop selling
- How to make cold calls fun
- How to handle the competition
- How to manage customers for life
- When to fire your customers